The Kentucky Derby
May 1-4, 2014
And down the stretch they come! The majesty of Churchill Downs and Louisville, KY are on full display for one amazing weekend in May. Experience the most exciting two minutes in sports with a Kentucky Derby travel package courtesy of K-State Sports Travel.
- With special hosts, Athletic Director John Currie and his wife Mary Lawrence!
- Three (3) nights deluxe hotel accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Lexington
- Check in Thursday, May 1st
- Check out Sunday, May 4th, 2014
- Complimentary airport shuttle from Lexington Bluegrass airport to hotel (Please Note: Air travel is not included)
- Welcome hospitality desk
- Welcome reception with special horse racing industry guest speaker. Includes food and beverages.
- Complimentary full breakfast daily
- Friday: Horse farm & distillery tours
- Deluxe motorcoach transfers, box lunch and beverages during Friday tours
- Saturday: Deluxe motorcoach transfers, snacks, and beverages to the Kentucky Derby, Churchill Downs in Louisville
- Admission to the Kentucky Derby on Saturday which includes Second Floor reserved seating, located on the front stretch at Churchill Downs (Section 221 or similar; optional ticket upgrades are available)
- Official Kentucky Derby souvenirs
- Special souvenir name badge and luggage tag
- Exclusive giveaways
- Fully escorted by PrimeSport staff “at your service”
Click on the See Details button for all pricing!